Ocean HDX – Your Missing Ingredient
Make the newest spectrometer part of your recipe for success. Ocean HDX is anchored by High Definition Optics for high throughput, low stray light and great thermal stability. Its X-Platform Electronics include powerful onboard processing and communications including Gigabit Ethernet, SPI and Wi-Fi. The Ocean HDX is compact, robust and ideal for integrated, industrial and research applications.
What's in it? (Preliminary specs)
- Detector: Back-thinned CCD
- Spectral range: 200-1100 nm
- Optical Resolution: 0.61-0.72 nm FWHM*
- Integration time: 6 ms – 10 seconds
- Dynamic range: 10,000:1
- Throughput: f/4 cone on detector with 300 μm fiber
- Stray light: >3 AU
- Thermal stability: +/-0.5 pixels over 0-45 °C
- Communications: USB, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi, SPI, RS232
- Operating temp: 0-45 °C
- Weight: 400 g
- Size (millimeters): 88.9 x 63.5 x 52.4
To get a quote for the new Ocean HDX, contact Ocean Optics.