How Does the AQUAPHON® A 50 Work?
The AQUAPHON® system with the receiver A 50 is the affordable entry into professional water leak detection . It is used for the electro-acoustic detection of leaks in water pipe networks . It is ideal for pre-location as well as the exact pinpointing of leaks .
Advantages of the AQUAPHON® A 50
- Especially efficient solution for electro-acoustic water leak detection
- Long availability – even without recharging – thanks to powerful battery technology
- Extremely compact, lightweight, handy housing with belt clip – for convenient, effortless carrying and maximum freedom of movement; ready for use at all times
- Adjustable filters: frequency ranges can be individually adjusted to hearing to reduce interference noise
- Illuminated display with optimised tilt angle and automatically changing display (180° rotation) making it easy to read the receiver regardless of position
- Two product versions available: with or without SDR radio module
- Added supporting visualisation of noises on the display for reliable evaluation of leak noises
To find out more about the AQUAPHOn A50, please click here