TOTAL MERCURY EMISSIONS MONITOR IN STACK FLUE GASES
Beneficiary of over 20 years of experience in mercury measurement, the new SM-5 CEMS Hg analyzer is designed to provide extremely accurate and reliable continuous measurements of very low concentrations of Hg in flue gas emissions.
The SM-5 features short response times, dynamic ranges and stable measurement under all circumstances.
Hg CEMS monitor perfectly adapted for continuous mercury analysis in:
- Waste Incineration plants (industrial, medical, hazardous waste, sewage sludge…)
- Coal-fired power plants (before and after mercury absorbers)
- Cement kilns
- Determination of mercury at sulphur acid production plants
- Thermal treatment of contaminated soils, hazardous waste
- Metallurgical facilities with potential Hg emissions…
- QAL1 certification by the TÜV Rheinland Energie und Umwelt GmbH laboratory, according to EN – – 14181, EN 15267-1, EN 15267-2, EN 15267-3 (European regulation);
- 2001/80/CE, 2000/76/CE,
Certification range of 0-5µg/m3 – the lowest range on the market
Additional ranges: 0-30, 0-45, 0-100, 0-1000µg/m3
- Industrial Emissions Directive (IED)
- Integrated Pollution Prevention Control (IPPC) Directive,
- Large Combustion Plant Directive (LCPD)
- Meets national and international regulatory requirements
- Performance Specification 12A for Mercury | US EPA 40 CFR Parts 60 and 63
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for the Portland Cement Manufacturing Industry
- Minamata convention & European directives for thermal power plants, waste incinerators and large combustion plants
Our mercury analyzers are manufactured according to the ISO 9001 quality regulations.