Nitric Oxide Analyzer for Liquid NO Samples
The ECO PHYSICS analyzer nCLD 88 offers precise measurement of nitric oxide. The extremely high sensitivity and fast response time of the NO-analyzer allows the detection of concentrations in the range of parts per trillion. Ease of use guarantee flexibility for standard applications as well as scientific research. In combination with the liquid purge vessel the nCLD 88 measures nitrites, nitrates and nitroso thiols in biological fluids like plasma, urine and sera down to pMol concentrations. The easy and accurate data recording and analysis is guaranteed by using the PowerChromTM software from EDAQ.
With the new LIQUID NO boxed solutions from Eco Physics launched in April 2020, you have the choice between two sets:
- n88000-Liq, equipped with the nCLD 88
- n66000-Liq, equipped with the nCLD 66
The LIQUID NO Boxed solutions includes:
- nCLD Facelift Analyzer (either nCLD 88 or nCLD 66)
- Accessory Pack
- Sample tube (100 ml/min, optional 300 ml/min)
- Analog I/O Box
- Analog Cable
- Liquid Purge Vessel
- Power Chrom System
- Reduction of nitrate using vanadium(III) and hydrochloric acid at 90 ˚C.
- Reduction of nitrite using iodide and acetic acid
- Reduction of nitroso thiols using a modified Saville reaction or Cu/Cystine.
- Fast and precise
- User friendly software package
- Biomedical and laboratory applications
- Measurement of gas and liquid samples
For more information, please visit their website here.