Designed with you in mind, the Rapidox 2100 oxygen gas analyser has recently undergone a facelift with exciting enhancements! An accurate and reliable gas analyser originally created in the year 2000 with many still in service today!
Enhanced with a five-point calibration option, this ensures accuracy and repeatability. Additionally, the updated zirconia oxygen sensor connected via a 2m cable, provides an improved sensor heater design with a faster response time and superior service life.
Additional features on the new Rapidox 2100 include:
- A new OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screen with four lines of information
- New simplified menu system and measurement scale/unit readings
- Pressure and humidity measurement parameters
- Enhanced air calibration with auto pressure and relative humidity correction
- Updated and enhanced alarms with new latching and hysteresis functions
- Simplified menu system with redesigned data entry system
- Full diagnosis menu including sensor lifetime monitoring
- New live R-squared monitoring to indicate calibration quality
- Modbus RTU digital communication
- Updated password menu allowing partial or full protection of critical menu features
- Date and time with new formats including ISO standard formats
- Superior sensor clean function allowing enable and disable by the user
The Rapidox 2100 is ideal for those who want to measure low ppm oxygen analysis in high-temperate vacuum and high temperature applications such as in; gas production testing, additive manufacturing, combustion, gloveboxes, inert gas blanketing, manufacturing and within metal heat treatment.
For more information on the new Rapidox 2100 oxygen gas analyser, please get in touch with our sales team by calling +44 (0)1480 462142 or emailing [email protected]