The EL-WEM+ is the latest addition to the EasyLog air quality monitoring range. This high-accuracy indoor air quality and CO2 monitor is the ideal device for a wide range of settings including at home, at work, in schools, offices, leisure centres, venues such as theatres and much more.
Housed in a sleek casing, the EL-WEM+ takes multitasking to a new level. It continuously monitors CO2, temperature, humidity, VOCs, pressure and particulate matter (including PM10, PM2.5 and PM1) to calculate an overall indoor air quality reading.
The device shows the status of the air quality on the status light, changing colour as the air quality reading changes from Excellent through to Inadequate, and if it reaches either of the two lowest levels the status light will turn to red. You can also set up email and SMS notifications, so you are immediately alerted to the change even when you are away.
Like all of our wireless devices, the EL-WEM+ is Cloud-connected, meaning all your readings are automatically uploaded to the EasyLog Cloud where you can view, analyse and download all your measured data. And with an EasyLog Cloud account, you can even link multiple devices to one account so you can view readings from devices all over a building or multiple buildings all in one place.
- The status ring displays the air quality at all times
- Audio-visual alerts on the device for instant indication of changes in the IAQ
- Text and email notifications when IAQ drops to poor
- Automatically uploads all recorded data to the EasyLog Cloud
- Detects VOCs from paints, lacquers, paint strippers, cleaning products, furnishings, glues, adhesives and alcohol.
Get your EL-WEM+ device on our website now. For more information, please contact our sales team.