LpDNPH cartridges are air-sampling media devices designated for sampling carbonyls (like formaldehyde) in ambient, indoor and industrial hygiene atmospheres.
Carbonyls are trapped on a sampling cartridge containing high purity silica adsorbent coated with 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazine (2,4-DNPH), where they are converted to the hydrazone derivatives. The derivatives are eluted from the cartridge with acetonitrile and analyzed by HPLC. Our LpDNPH cartridges meets NIOSH, OSHA, EPA, and ASTM specifications.
LpDNPH cartridge benefits:
- High purity adsorbent for better accuracy and trace analysis
- High sensitivity and low background
- Low pressure drop, enables use of high sampling rates (1.5-2 L/min)
- Low background packaging for maximum sample integrity
- Manufactured in low-carbonyl environment
- Typical shelf life 12 months
Every lot of LpDNPH is tested for background contamination, an actual COA is included in the box, not a “representative” QA test