St Neots — Our industry exclusive “Connected Suite” of Masterflex® peristaltic pumps, brings a choice of communication technology and functionality that accommodates a range of fluid handling workflow applications. From traditional, stand-alone pumps for simple fluid transfer to networking – and even Cloud-based – controlled devices for more advanced and demanding operations.
Traditional stand-alone pumps
- Designed for simpler applications, where control over speed / flow rate, flow direction, and start / stop are the primary goals.
- The full functionality can be controlled through a simple user interface.
- Controllable via contact closure input on the rear of the drive for automated or semi-automated workflows.
Computer-compatible digital drives
- Precision drives featuring a programmable dispense interval, with a capacity to be calibrated to ensure dispense and display accuracy.
- Controlled via the simple membrane keypad or remotely, offering support for both digital control and analogue remote-control options, for stand-alone work and automated process applications.
Profibus® or EtherNet/IP® enabled drives
- Provide a greater level of connectivity and control, in order to comply with site protocol or governmental regulations, or as a method simply to streamline site-wide equipment operation.
- Easily integrated into a site-wide process workflow in a remote location and controlled centrally.
- Also equipped with Bluetooth® capabilities, supporting remote and wireless operation of critical drive functions in locations such as clean room environments, glove boxes, isolation chambers.
MasterflexLive™ enabled drives
- The only peristaltic pumps, on the market, that can be operated from our proprietary Cloud-based platform.
- Gives full visibility and control over select Masterflex L/S® and Masterflex I/P® peristaltic pumps via a PC, tablet or smartphone (iOS™ or Android™), 24/7 and from anywhere with a data connection. Alerts inform operators of critical changes in pump parameters that need attention.
- There is a choice of a free MasterflexLive service for day-to-day operations or a paid premium service, where compliance with either 21 CFR Part 11 and/or EU Annex 11 is required for data logging, etc.
- These pumps are ideal for clean room applications, process and research facilities, water and wastewater treatment plants, industrial plants, food and beverage industries, chemical and mining industries, and anyone who wants to adopt the latest technology and tools to enable greater flexibility, enhanced accuracy and maximum efficiency.
Altogether, the “Connected Suite” of Masterflex pumps from Cole-Parmer gives users the opportunity to easily and reliably integrate their chosen pump into their existing workflows and applications, knowing that – regardless of what communication or connection protocol is being implemented – there is a cost-effective, excellent solution available.
To learn more about the full range of “Connected Suite” pumps offered through Cole-Parmer, visit https://www.coleparmer.com/masterflex-comms – or to learn more specifically about the MasterflexLive-equipped products offered, visit https://www.coleparmer.co.uk/masterflexlive. If you have any questions, please contact our Fluid Handling Category Manager – John Batts – by email: [email protected]