Accelerating Gas Detection in HSE
Gas Detection Summit Agenda
Some of the most dangerous industries globally include Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, and Mining, which often involve exposing workers to dangerous and potentially explosive atmospheres.
Our keynote speakers will aim to cover:
- Personal gas protection innovation and risk management strategies
- Preventative maintenance and leak detection
- Proper calibration, testing and maintenance of devices
- Working in ATEX zones and Ex atmospheres
- Atmospheric gas and emissions monitoring and measurement
- How gas detection can help your organisation comply with international laws
- Exclusive insight into new gas sensing developments
However, gas doesn’t need to ignite to be dangerous; explosions or asphyxiation due to air displacement can be equally fatal. This is where gas detection becomes a crucial tool for safety, whether it’s through personal gas protection devices, preventative maintenance, or gas leak detection technology.
Better and more accurate gas measurement technologies are a must for improved sustainability across industries. Whether this means stack emissions from plant and factories, landfill gases, or carbon-heavy transport emissions, these gases (often known as greenhouse gases) have major consequences on our climate, air quality and overall health. They can even affect the drinkability of our water and disrupt the surrounding natural environment.
In this virtual summit, in partnership with Health & Safety International, Health & Safety Middle East and AWE International, we aim to discuss the current global innovations and latest research in the ever-improving landscape of gas detection technology and environmental science to help inform key decision-makers and empower employees with the information and insights they need to better the HSE of their organisations.
Speaker opportunities – please email [email protected]
Our full run through list will be available shortly.Save My Seat