4th – 5th April 2022
London, UK | Live & In Person
Sponsored by: Diehl Metering, Electroscan Inc., Gutermann
Delivering Innovation & Resilience Through Collaboration
The aim of the conference is to assist water utility companies, solution/service providers, government officials and finance/investment companies to collaborate, network and examine new technologies and latest developments to move the market forward. Delving into the need for funding to commence and run trials/projects OFWAT will explain how their new £200m innovation fund will help encourage and support new ideas through embedding a spirit of innovation whilst improving and nurturing a collaboration culture.
Join the conference in April 2022 to gain real insight and learning experiences through the expertly selected speakers, all who are recommended through our extensive research and consultation that is carried out across the industry. The two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with leaders in the Smart Water Market.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Receive updates on smart meter programmes and results of Smart Meter Trials from the major water utilities in the U.K. and Europe and understand the challenges facing water utilities after the smart meter roll out, as well as the lessons learnt
- Learn about Ofwat’s new £200m innovation fund will help encourage and support new ideas.
- Explore how to deploy and capture data from Smart meters with IoT-communication without using a cloud-solution
- Examine various methods to analyse data obtained from Artificial Intelligence software that detect leaks.
- Learn how collaboration and efficiency of communication between utilities can enhance the uptake of innovations
- Understand the specific challenges from monitoring and analysing data when using the latest methodologies and technologies for locating new leaks and hidden leaks
- Realise how digital technology can help reduce operational expenditure in the water sector.
- Gather first-hand knowledge on how to use predictive models to enrich (missing) data to prevent leakage of broken water mains